Thursday, February 19, 2009

...and then a biting wind

Ah...I told you all the hard part was coming.

Little teases of warmer weather. Hints of the possibility of Spring. Promise for some weather to grow things.

Take that! Forty mile per hour gusts hitting us from the north-northwest and cooler temperatures have a way of quickly reminding you that you can't put the winter coat away just yet. And, it always surprises me how quickly I get UNUSED to the cooler stuff. And, this isn't nearly as bad as what we had earlier in the winter. In fact, I would have said this was pretty nice just a few weeks ago.

Guess I'll have to get over this and buck up.

But, it was nice to hear a robin singing in downtown Des Moines yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.