Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Best Medicine

Some days a little bit of humor is in order.  Since I'm not feeling particularly creative today, I thought everyone might enjoy a little bit of a "year in review" type of post where I link some of the more amusing things that appeared in the blog this year.
============================================

LINE OF THE YEAR - HONORABLE MENTION
Tammy makes excellent lemonade using lemon juice, sugar and water.  I now find it odd that I used to drink the powder mix lemonade.  On the other hand, the brand name of the lemon juice is.... Squeeze Eez.  I'm sorry, but if this doesn't encourage a fit of the giggles, I don't know what will.

From So Much Fun to Have Fun - July 7

LINE OF THE YEAR - RUNNER UP
So, you know all of those spots that look like they've gotten REALLY wet in the ceiling?  Yep, the spots that actually have holes starting and the insulation falling through?  That isn't from a leaky roof.  It's from a raccoon leaking....  And remember, when you ask a raccoon "Number 1 or number 2?"  It will usually say, "Both."

From Poo d'Etat - April 25

LINE OF THE YEAR:
We flipped a chicken to see who got the first shower.  Heads, Tammy got to shower first, tails, I got to shower first.  While Tammy was trying to catch the chicken, I ran inside and took a shower.

From Slivers and Onions - May 3
==================================================
POST OF THE YEAR - HONORABLE MENTION
My first thought was - "All right!  Dad's lucky day!"
My second thought was - "Is Dad's lucky day, my lucky day?"

From Friday the Thir-oof! - April 13

POST OF THE YEAR - HONORABLE MENTION
But, it begs the question - should I retire from improving my attire or should I tirelessly work to improve it?

From Different Kinds of Tires - September 4

POST OF THE YEAR - RUNNER UP
Have you looked in the mirror lately?  Wishing your complexion showed a bit more of that healthy, outdoorsy glow?  Or maybe you are just jealous of someone else at work or school who has killer highlights in their hair.

From Insta-Tan - May 17

POST OF THE YEAR
Recent field clean up revealed that the worker had survived the mild winter, eating frozen tomatoes and field mice.

From It's Late, But So What? - April 2
=====================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.