Saturday, May 27, 2023

May Play List


It's the last Saturday of the month, which means it is time for me to share a music playlist for May!  

For those of you who, for whatever reason, have never encountered one of our Genuine Faux Farm playlists, it seems to me that I should share the rules so you know what's going on here.  There are exactly two rules.  First, I pick songs that I am currently enjoying listening to - for whatever reason.  And second, these lists go to eleven.

Sometimes, I just provide a list with minimal explanation.  Other times, I write a little something about each tune.  I do try to provide some variety in style so that, hopefully, each person who reads the blog might find one that they enjoy.  But if you don't find one you like, you can simply go find a tune you do like and listen to that.... and I suppose you can grump that I've got a lousy taste in music.

Just remember, I only offered the list and the opportunity.  It was up to YOU to take it.  If you didn't enjoy it, that's on you.  I'll still be happily listening to the tunes and enjoying them - but maybe not turned all the way up to eleven.

Rise Again - Epica and Apocalyptica

Listen Friend - Above Only

Blind Alley - Fanny

Twenty-Four (our version) - Switchfoot

Awaken Love - Lacey Sturm

Out of the Darkness - Scandroid

Breathe - Darkwater 

Happiness - NeedtoBreathe

Red Hill Mining Town - U2 

If You Find Her - Kerosene Halo

Love Goes On and On - Lindsey Stirling and Amy Lee

Have a great and music-filled day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.