Saturday, November 11, 2023

November Playlist

 

I just realized that somehow, I skipped October when it came to a music playlist.  But, that's ok, I had two in August.  So, we'll just do our November list a bit earlier than normal.  

I tried to include a few links to Band Camp songs rather than Youtube videos.  This provides you with an opportunity to purchase songs from the artists if they interest you.  Often, the Youtube videos are not authorized by the artist and don't benefit them.  Since I often share music by artists that get less coverage, it makes sense to try to support them in this way if I can.

I hope you find a tune or two that you enjoy - and if you don't, make sure you treat yourself to sounds you DO enjoy sometimes today.

Danny Oertli with Phil Keaggy and Dave Beegle - Planes, Wolves and Bears


The Ascendants with Leigh Nash - Once in a Lifetime

This is a cover of a Talking Heads tune and I do like what they've done with it.  It's fun and an enjoyable listen.  The Bandcamp link is here.

Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere

Well, you knew I had to include something by the Talking Heads after referencing them in the prior tune, right?

Acceptance - Midnight


 Centrifugal - the Choir

 Here's a newer tune by a favorite artist of mine. 

Mysterious Ways - U2

Stellazine Prophesy - 77s

Berlin Kitty - Violet Burning

Demon Box - Veil of Ashes

Dark Night - Undercover

Tired of Winning - Nothing More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.