Thursday, July 7, 2022

Time Management


Flow charting is something I really took a liking to when I was studying for my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Mathematics.  I remember that, not long after I graduated, I created a flow chart that looked very much like this at my job with an insurance company in Madison, Wisconsin.  You see, one of the things some of us did to stay sane at that job was to share funny and/or creative things with each other.

So, imagine my surprise (well, not really) when I saw this graphic floating around in social media.  

No, I am not trying to say that I am the original author because I am pretty sure I worded things differently.  And I seem to recall that my version was a bit more complex with more silliness than what you see here.  The point is that this is a concept that has been with us for some time.  Many of us have a difficult time saying "no" and many of us have a difficult time being honest with ourselves about what we are capable of doing in the time we actually have available.

So, I was thinking about recreating the flowchart I created way back when and sharing that with everyone.  Surely I have time to do that.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.