Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Perceptions

I saw this cartoon today and started to think about perceptions. Is it smart to try to make people perceive you as smart? I was at work WAY too late last night, then could not get to sleep right away. So, any thoughts I had about being perceived as smart today are buried beneath the fog in my brain and bags under my eyes.

Wait - Pythagorean Theorem - that ought to do it! Yes, you now know that I am smart! (Bonus points for anyone who can come up with a rhyme for Pythagorean Theorem!).

tf (not so qbt today)

addendum by rf:
Unfortunately for tf, her students may rebel if they hear about things that are math related...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Non Sequitur read Tammy's blog and changed the word - but kept the subject.

    here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.