1. Finding time to blog while the season is really going. Solution: write a bunch of blog posts at a time when weather is bad, etc)
2. Dealing with posts that wait two or more weeks to show up with pictures that no longer represent how things look on the farm.
3. Failing to remember all of the great ideas you had when you were out weeding/picking something. Ok, I have not good solution for that one.
4. Looking and seeing you have NO MORE posts in the pipeline and you'd better do something about.
5. Wanting to produce quality posts and realizing you only have time for a rough approximation of that.
Which brings me to this post's topic.
Our older high tunnel building that we have named "Eden."
Eden has shown up in many prior posts and you're just going to either have to take my word for it OR you can go look for those posts. That's a sacrifice I make to get posts out during this time of year, I tend not to create back links all that often.
Ever since it's construction in 2010, we have enjoyed the opportunities Eden has provided for us to extend the season in the Fall and Winter as well as some in the Spring. But, July may be my favorite time in Eden.
|Tomatoes, lettuce, golden beets, carrots, peppers and beans.|
|Cucumbers, melons, lettuce, bunching onions, peppers, chard and beans.|
|Uh oh! Weeds in Eden! Better get on that.|
|Black Krim tomatoes... on the way.|
|Just to show you all I can turn the camera sideways.|
|Thanks for reading our blog, come back soon!|