Friday, November 18, 2022

Today is a Good Day


Today is going to be a good day.  Or, if you are reading it later in the day, today IS or HAS BEEN a good day.

This is not negotiable.  This is how it is how it is going to be.  Sure, I suppose things could happen that might be undesirable.  Perhaps I will drop my toast and it will land butter-side down.  I might stub my toe or step up to my knees in a mud puddle.  Maybe the skies will be cloudy and a cold wind might blow.  But today is still going to be a good day.

It's going to be good because this person - the one in the picture shown above - is my friend and partner.  And today is the anniversary of her arrival on this planet.  That makes today, for me, a good day.

You, on the other hand, can have whatever kind of day you feel you need.  But, I highly recommend having a good day.  They really are worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.