Monday, February 23, 2009

Looks like you're stuck with us

I don't know if T wants me to put this out here - but I'm going to any way because I am extremely proud of her.

We just received a letter in the mail from the college she works at - and it is a good letter. Says something about being pleased and granted tenure and stuff like that.

As a simple (minded) farmer, I am mildly perplexed by all of this. Don't really know what it means. But, since the letter seemed to be saying nice things about T, that must mean it is good.

Well done and congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooHooo!!! Congrats, T!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! (Somebody's behind on his GF reading...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.