Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Arg

No, this is not a reference to 'Talk Like a Pirate' day..or week..or whatever it is.

The season for doing alot of tilling is past - 'tis true. However, there is still tilling to do for some late season crops and some cover crops.

So, of course, the tiller attachment on the lawn tractor just seized up on me. hmmmm. I have never seen this, nor did I expect to see it. But, the housing that covers the chain has a puncture *through* it, from the outside (the metal is curved inward). I really didn't think the metal would be that thin to allow this to happen.

I still haven't identified what went through it. It could have been an ironworm (a buried metal part in the field). It likely was not a rock with this sort of puncture.

Guess I'll have to figure out how to fix it.... so, fix it fast, Faux.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.