We realize that a single blog post as a key might be a bit too long, so we thought we'd provide a few at a time. We are glad people enjoyed the Second Annual Scavenger Hunt at the farm this year and we hope you appreciate finally seeing the bigger picture for some of these items.
1. Center wheel for the mechanical transplanter
2. Design on bag of wood mulch in front of the house
3. Wrought iron design on front steps (this one was turned sideways in the handout)
4. Hardward on the front of the green flair box (by the barn)
5. The weather station out by the hen pasture