Saturday, September 18, 2021

Saturday Tunage

Over the last couple of months I have been enjoying the re-emergence of music in my life.  For whatever reason, I just wasn't in the mood for the tunes that typically play as I do work at the farm or during those moments when I am working for PAN (and not in a meeting - though some meetings would be that much better if there was some music in the background!).

I know Stu thinks I need more music in my life, considering he started his singing this morning at 5 AM.  He certainly has the pipes for it.  But, either he was a little out of tune this morning or I wasn't quite in the mood for his rendition of "Wake Up Sleepy Head."

Since I wanted to hear something other than Stu's crowing, I put in some music and decided that I felt like sharing another short playlist on the blog, just like I did two weeks ago and four weeks ago.  Maybe you'll find something here you like too?  If not, I can always record Stu and put him on your playlist!

Peatbog Soldiers - Glengarry Bhoys

What Are You Made Of - the Call

One Day Remains - Alter Bridge

Path - Apocalyptica

O Valhalla - Skald

Sittin' in the Backseat - NeedtoBreathe

Drums of Belfast - Scythian

Night Owl - Laren d'Or (sorry no link)

Blinded - Thrice

Mudd - King's X

Misunderstood - Vocal Few

20 Years - the Civil Wars

Hurricane - the Choir

I hope you have a good day and a good weekend and that you find some music that fills your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.