Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is This Real?

I have enjoyed reading some REAL blogs by REAL friends of mine and began to think....

What are the requirements for a real blog? Why would I even want to have a blog? Don't I have enough to do already? What am I trying to accomplish here? Who really would want to read anything I put in a blog anyway? Why would I want to share what I write with others? Do I really have friends? And, how do I know if they are real friends?

Then I realized... thinking is a dangerous pastime.

So, I stopped thinking and went through the process of getting my own blog space. Why? I don't really know yet. Perhaps, I'll come up with a reason and put it here - then again - maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.