Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh, that explains it!

Monday is often a day where R works by himself on the farm. T is at school and the work crew works Tuesday/Thursday typically.

I've been berating myself internally for not working harder this Monday. But, I just kept running out of steam because there was a bit too much of it (steam, that is). So, I'd work for an hour and break for half an hour. In fact, I was wondering how I'd gotten so wimpy! I was taking it as a bad sign for the rest of the season.

I feel better now that I looked at the weather history for Monday. High was 99 deg F. Temps were in the 90's from 11:30 to 7:30. It's not that I can't work in temps like that - I can, I have, and I will again! But, usually we run into these temps in July and August - so we usually have some time to get used to it.

Still wished I could have gotten more done. But, I'll get over blaming myself on this one!

And, oddly enough, Tuesday went much better for me - and I noticed everyone else in the work crew going through what I did on Monday.

Happiness will be temps in the 80's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input! We appreciate hearing what you have to say.