- eggs - $3.50/dozen (limit 2 doz per family)
- asparagus - $5.00/lb (our final week for asparagus this season!)
- lettuce - $4/bag
- starter plants - $2.50 each
Pick Up Locations Today
- 5:00-5:15PM Cedar Falls - Jorgensen Plaza West parking lot
- 5:30-5:45PM Cedar Falls - Hansen's Outlet back parking area
If you are biking/walking, we will place your order where you can get it after we step back.
We will NOT take payment at delivery, please see below for how payments will work.
Thank you so much for tolerating this process to help keep everyone safe and healthy. We will modify the process as the season progresses and available product dictates the need to do so.
How Do I Order?
For the time being, we are taking orders via email. We are asking those who wish to place orders to participate in our Pre-Paid Farm Credit Program. The program is simple and easy to join. You get better prices and you will help us to limit transactions (and remove the process of passing money back and forth during deliveries).
How Can I Participate?
2020 Pre-Paid Farm Credit Program
We will run the system in $50 increments. In other words, you can purchase a minimum of $50 of farm credit at a time. We will cap the maximum amount of credit at $200 and you can refill your farm credits at any point.
Like the CSA program, this gives you the advantage of not having to pull out money at each delivery. Instead, we will have a ledger with tracking for your current credit balance. Farm credits can be used for ANY farm product the Genuine Faux Farm offers. If you buy farm credits, you can apply them to purchasing meat chickens, vegetables, eggs or any other thing we offer this year.
If you want to send us a check via mail - email us for our farm address. Want to use Paypal? You may send cash to email@example.com We are accepting purchases of credits now and throughout the season.
- (Thus) June 11 - Cedar Falls, Jorgensen Plaza and Hansen's Outlet
- (Wed) June 17 - Waverly, St Andrew's Church & Yogi Life
- (Thus) June 25 - Cedar Falls, Jorgensen Plaza and Hansen's Outlet
- (Wed) July 1 - Waverly, St Andrew's Church & Yogi Life
Send us your favorite joke or pun! We are in desperate need for a laugh or two to regain some balance at the farm. Thank you!
Crop and Poultry Report
- Silvery Fir Tree (5) - red, good for pots
- Cosmonaut Volkov (3) - red, intermediate size, great taste
- Nyagous (4) - salad to small slicer size, brown/red, a hint of brown sugar taste
- Dr Wyche's Yellow (3) - large yellow beefsteak, big plants
- Trophy (3) - flattened globe reds, standard slicer taste and texture
- Wapsipinicon Peach (5) - salad size, the sweet, fuzzy yellow tomatoes
- Jaune Flamme (3) - salad size, orange, prolific and very tasty
- Tommy Toe (10+) - cherry tomato
- Speckled Roman (6) - red and yellow striped paste tomato
- Italian Heirloom (20) - larger reds, smaller, wispy plants. meaty tomatoes
- Dester (3) - large pink, haven't done these before, so can't say much else
- Mortgage Lifter (3) - similar
- Black Sea Man (3) - larger black type, great taste, likes drier conditions
- Pintung Long (2) - long thin Asian style eggplant.